During your Laser Coaching Session, you may choose to use your time to review your Birkman and zero in on how to get your needs met, communicate more effectively and understand your unique wiring. Or you may choose to spend the session focusing on one specific professional or personal goal while Cyndi utilizes your Birkman to offer a very tailored success approach of your style.
Cyndi has a Professional Master Coaching Certification recognized by both of the International Coaching accreditation organizations. Less than 1% of coaches worldwide receive this level of accreditation. In a recent podcast interview for a national insurance company, Cyndi was asked “How should someone select a coach?” She replied “There are so many people in the world who call themselves coaches because they have achieved success personally and want to coach others. To provide the most effective coaching, we as coaches have to train on how people learn. On what motivates people. On what holds them back so we can help them move forward into their dreams. Just because someone has accomplished success in life, doesn’t mean that they know how to professionally coach and train others to achieve their goals. Coaches need to study Coaching and add that to their experiential knowledge base. I recommend you select a Coach based on their success and experience AND their commitment to their training as a Coach.”
Measures of The Birkman Method®
- Usual Behavior – effective behavioral styles for tasks and relationships.
- Underlying Needs – internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed.
- Stress Behavior – ineffective behavioral styles when Needs go unmet.
- Interests – vocational and avocational preferences.
- Occupational – 22 job families, 200+ job titles (linked to O*Net)
- Management Styles – approach to managing tasks and people.
- Work Environment – the work environment that brings the best support and fit.
SAMPLE (NEW!) BIRKMAN REPORT