Note: When you purchase this product, you will receive a confirmation email immediately. We will then personally reach out to you via email within 1-2 business days with a link and instructions to take the assessment.
The Signature Birkman Report is a comprehensive behavioral report. It includes all of the information from the Birkman Basics Report along with detailed descriptions of 11 behavioral components in your 3 different behavior patterns. Included in the report is a powerful report on your stress behaviors and how to avoid stress specific to your behavior patterns.
The Birkman Method is the personality assessment for improving people skills and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success. It integrates behavioral, motivational and occupational data together to predict behavior and work satisfaction across situations.
Measures of The Birkman Method®
- Usual Behavior – effective behavioral styles for tasks and relationships.
- Underlying Needs – internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed.
- Stress Behavior – ineffective behavioral styles when Needs go unmet.
- Interests – vocational and avocational preferences.
- Occupational – 22 job families, 200+ job titles (linked to O*Net)
- Management Styles – approach to managing tasks and people.
- Work Environment – the work environment that brings the best support and fit.