Note: When you purchase this product, you will receive a confirmation email immediately. We will then personally reach out to you via email within 1-2 business days with a link and instructions to take the assessment.
The Birkman Basics report provides insight in to careers which match your style. It also provides insight into your interpersonal style and motivational interests.
The Birkman Method is the personality assessment for improving people skills and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success. It integrates behavioral, motivational and occupational data together to predict behavior and work satisfaction across situations.
Measures of The Birkman Method®
- Usual Behavior – effective behavioral styles for tasks and relationships.
- Underlying Needs – internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed.
- Stress Behavior – ineffective behavioral styles when Needs go unmet.
- Interests – vocational and avocational preferences.
- Occupational – 22 job families, 200+ job titles (linked to O*Net)
- Management Styles – approach to managing tasks and people.
- Work Environment – the work environment that brings the best support and fit.